The First Tee of Greater Dallas 2020 Scholars Application is due March 6th, 2020 by 5pm.
– Current and former TFTGD participants that will be entering their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of college or vocational school during the 2020 – 2021 school year.
Use of Award
– Scholarship funds may be used to assist with the cost of tuition, room and board, and educational materials.
– Financial need
– Consistent and committed participation in TFTD events
– Outstanding academic achievement
– Ability to express the impact TFTD has had on their lives
– Participation in community and extracurricular activities.
The First Tee of Greater Dallas College Scholarship Program is designed to reward and support the future educational efforts of young people who have taken part in The First Tee’s programs and are now graduating on to collegiate or vocational education and training.
For high school seniors, click here for your 2020 Scholarship application
for Current college students, click here for your 2020 scholarship application
For any questions, or to request help completing this scholarship application, please contact Katie Harris at email@example.com